About Vilitra 20 mg
Vilitra 20mg is one of the most recommended medicines for overcoming the problem of impotency among men. Those men face issues with erectile dysfunction, they can take it as a remedy under the doctor’s guidance. Before taking this medication, patients should tell their physical complexities like high blood pressure, high level of cholesterol, eyes problems to the doctor.
Vilitra 20 mg Composition
Vardenafil is the basic component that helps to produce this medicine. This active element comprises 20mg of this drug. This medicine belongs to the family of phosphodiesterase inhibitor5( PDE5) blockers.
Manufacturer of Vilitra 20mg
The renowned pharmaceutical and drug organization named Centurian remedies privately Limited is engaged in manufacturing this medication. This Gujarat-based company commenced its business in 2006.
Uses of Vilitra 20 mg
Those patients face the problem of soft and short erection, they must try this medicine. This medicine gives them the ability to penetrate hardly for the long term. But this medicine will not be useful if the couple is not sexually excited. Apart from overcoming infertility, it treats the problem of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How Does Vilitra 20 mg Work?
When patients get excited sexually, NO gas is released and its influence in building up the cGMP enzyme. Cyanine guanosine monophosphate is liable for a successful erection. But the PDE5 enzyme gets released from the penis and it breaks down cGMP.
As a result, patients cannot sustain a hard erection. But this medicine stops the function of PDE5 and allows bloodstream in the penis by relaxing muscles of the penis. As a consequence patients can maintain a hard erection.
How to Take Vilitra 20 mg?
Patients have to follow the instructions given by the doctor regarding taking medicine. They have to swallow this pill along with water. Chewing, breaking, or crushing the pill is not needed at all. You can take this medicine along with healthy and light food. Otherwise consume it on an empty stomach. While taking this medication, patients have to avoid taking excessive alcohol. As it reduces the effectiveness of this drug.
Patients have to consume only one tablet within 24 hours. You can take this medicine anytime at your convenience. But ensure that you have taken this medicine for at least 30-40 minutes before getting lost in romance with your partner. The effect of this medicine you can feel 4-5 hours after consuming this tablet.
Doctors suggest a mild dose initially and later they can prescribe the high dose if needed. This medicine is available in several strengths in the market. But doctors can suggest the right amount of this medicine after knowing the health condition, age of the patients. For this patients are advised not to take more than the prescribed amount of this drug. If you believe that taking a larger amount can treat your problem quickly, you may experience serious side effects like fainting, rashes, sleepiness.
What If I Skip a Dose?
Patients do not need to take this medicine on a daily basis. Take it whenever you decide to have sex with your partner. But try to maintain a fixed time to take your pill. If you fail to take your medicine on time, try to take it whenever you remember that. But if the time of taking a new dose is close, skip the idea of taking failed one. Taking a double dose is not safe to adjust yesterday’s dose.
Side-Effects of Vilitra 20mg
- Chest pain
- Pain in urination
- Painful prolonged erection
- Retina disorder
- Loss of hearing
- Trouble in breathing
- Serious allergic reaction
- Mouth ulcers
- Pain in muscle
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
Drug Interactions of Vilitra 20mg
- Those patients who take recreational drugs or poppers like amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate should not take this pill. Apart from it, those patients who are suggested to take nitrate-containing drugs such as nitroglycerine, nitroprusside for chest pain, should not take this drug. The dual effect of these two drugs causes fainting, a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Those people who are suffering from the problem of epilepsy and take phenytoin for this purpose, should not consume this drug.
- Those people who take cimetidine for ulcers should not take Vilitra.
- If patients take HIV protease inhibitors such as atazanavir, ritonavir, should not consume this pill anyway. As the former drugs may be responsible for eliminating the effect of the latter.
- If people are taking carbamazepine for relieving nerve pain, and seizure control, should not take this medicine.
- While taking this medicine, consumption of grapefruit juice is not allowed. As the CYP3A4 inhibitor present in this juice slows down the action of this medication.
- Those patients have serious issues with cardiovascular disease like cardiac arrest, myocradia, should not consume this pill under any circumstances. It may prove fatal for them.
- Those patients who have no problem with ED, should not try Vilitra for extending the time of sexual pleasure. As it causes serious side-effects like numbness, fainting, and sudden change in blood pressure.
- If patients have serious blood cell disorder like sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, should not take this drug. Apart from this, those men who have a problem with a distorted penis or Peyronie’s disease, should not take this drug. These kinds of patients have more inclined to have priapism compared to others.
How to store
This medicine should be preserved below 30 degree c temperature. Kids, pets, and women need to avoid the vicinity of this drug. Make sure that this pill is kept in a cold, clean, and dry place. Avoid sunlight, moisture while conserving it.
Vilitra 20mg review
This medicine cannot be taken for an indefinite period. You cannot influence others to take this medicine without a prescription even if they have the same problem. Apart from taking this medication, patients have to be feet physically for having the best result.