About Vidalista CT 20 mg
This medicine is given to patients who need are suffering from erectile dysfunction or other sexual health problems. Erectile dysfunction is also commonly called Impotence. This condition can be treated easily. This medicine has various advantages like it is safe for use and it is not likely to cause many troublesome side effects. The problems that do occur can be treated easily and most of them disappear without any medical help after some time as the body gradually gets used to the medicine. These tablets can be purchased easily from any regular offline pharmacy or an online one.
Vidalista CT 20 mg Composition
This medicine contains a 20 mg concentration of the drug tadalafil. This drug is orally active. This is a smaller dose of this medicine that is given by doctors initially and some patients with minor problems do not require much more than this. It is a PDE-5 inhibitor that helps erect the penis for a long period of time.
Manufacturer of Vidalista CT 20 mg
Centurion Laboratories is the manufacturer of this medicine. It came into the market in 2006, and its headquarter is at Vadodara. It is a renowned pharma company in India that manufactures healthcare and pharmaceuticals product.
Uses of Vidalista CT 20 mg
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence
- It is the drug of choice for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension
- It is used to provide symptomatic relief from motion sicknesses
- Some people use it as an aphrodisiac
- This medicine is also given to men in combination with other drugs for erectile dysfunction for behavioral therapy, to reduce the stress due to their dissatisfaction with their sexual performance
- Treatment of premature ejaculation or the inability to last in bed.
How Does Vidalista CT 20 mg Work?
This medicine selectively inhibits the activity of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 5 which reduces the action of nitric oxide and the hormone cGMP in blood, both of them are very important to cause erection in patients because they increase the blood supply in and around the penile area by relaxing the blood vessels. This causes a better erection.
It should be noted that this medicine will only be useful in those patients who still have a sex urge because it only works when the patient is sexually stimulated. And those patients who have lost their libido due to any physical, physiological, or psychological reasons will not be able to gain any benefits by using this tablet.
How to Take Vidalista CT 20 mg?
The patient is supposed to simply swallow this medicine whole with a lot of water and there is no need to chew or break or crush the tablet. Other than that, follow all other instructions given to you by your consulting medical health personnel, if any. It should be taken about an hour or half an hour before indulging in sexual activities. This is the minimum amount of time the medicine needs to show its effects.
The dosage of this medicine should only be decided by a doctor and it is done based on the severity of the symptoms and the initial response of the patient to the medication and only the most suitable dosage is prescribed finally. So it is important that you properly follow it and do not change it on your own accord.
What If a Dose is Missed?
A missed dose can be taken whenever you remember about it before having sex. If the time for the upcoming dose is near then avoid taking two tablets within a small time interval to prevent an overdose. So, in such a case the patient should skip the forgotten dose and start taking the medicine as they normally would.
An overdose of this medicine can present with some serious problems sometimes and you need to seek medical help immediately. Like, it can cause priapism which are prolonged painful erections which can last for 4 to 6 hours. It even poses the risk of permanently damaging your penis and you may also lose your libido.
Side Effects of Vidalista CT 20 mg
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Mental depression
- Nose bleeds
- Prolonged erections
- The feeling of weakness and confusion
Drug Interactions of Vidalista CT 20 mg
The harmful drug interactions of this medicine are listed as follows
- Alpha-blockers- It can cause symptomatic hypotension
- Amlodipine – it can reduce the blood pressure
- Nitrates – it can potentially be fatal
- Ritonavir and other CYP3A4 inhibitors – can affect the drug metabolism
- Fluticasone nasal
- This medicine can have several negative effects on the normal vision and the normal hearing ability of the patient and they should be reported to the doctor.
- This patient can cause the development of various bleeding disorders.
- Patients with pulmonary edema should not use this medicine.
- If you experience allergic reactions after use, discontinue the use immediately.
- Do not take this medicine with alcohol. Symptoms like dizziness and lack of orientation can appear in this case.
- Avoid greasy and fatty foods when you are going to take this medicine because they tend to interfere with the absorption of the drug.
- It is only for use by men who are between the ages of 18 years and 65 years. Women and children are also not supposed to use it.
How to Store?
Put this medicine in a clean place, safe from children and pets. Store it below 30 degrees Celsius or at room temperature. Also, protect it from heat, humidity, and sunlight and put the tablets in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Vidalista CT 20 mg Review
This medicine has received positive reviews from most of its users. This is because it is safe, efficient, and potent and it is worth a try. It is fast-acting and it satisfactorily treats erectile dysfunction.