About Ivermectin 12 mg
Ivermectin 12 mg tablet has anti-parasitic properties. Doctors suggest Ivermectin 12 mg tablet paralyzes and kills parasitic infections in your body. It is useful to treat parasitic infections in various parts of our body. For example, the medicine can treat parasitic infection of intestinal, eyes, and skin infection.
The medicine shows efficacy in fighting against SARS-CoV-2 Virus or COVID-19 infection. However, neither FDA nor World Health Organization allows the medicine for treating COVID-19 infection. You can buy Ivermectin 12 mg Online from Edcurevilla. The tablet shouldn’t be sold without a prescription.
Ivermectin 12 mg Composition
Ectoparasiticides are the action class of medicine. It is basically PDE5 inhibitors that increase the sexual interest in men.
Manufacturer of Ivermectin 12 mg
Sun Pharma PVT. Ltd. is the manufacturer of Ivermectin 12. It is the top pharmaceuticals company in India.
Use of Ivermectin 12 mg
As stated earlier, the medicine is used to treat parasitic infections. It works by paralyzing parasites in your body. Furthermore, it kills these parasites and works very quickly. We suggest that you should continue to Ivermectin 12 mg even if you feel better if your doctor advises you to continue. It will ensure that all parasites are killed. If you don’t complete the course of Ivermectin 12 mg, parasites of your body will be resistant to Ivermectin 12 mg.
In this case, these parasites will come with more severe symptoms. In that case, the same dose of the medicine will not work properly next time. Then it will be hard to get rid of this type of infection. You should always increase or decrease the dosage after taking suggestions from your doctor.
How Does Ivermectin 12 mg Work?
Ivermectin 12mg is generally used for treating parasite infection. For example, if someone has head lice, the medicine is useful for the person. It is also used to treat river blindness. A doctor may prescribe Ivermectin 12 mg for treating scabies as it is useful in anti-worm infection.
Ivermectin 12 mg slows down the multiplication rate of parasites. Hence you will get rid of parasites easily with the pill. The medicine has the ability to kill a wide variety of RNA and DNA viruses. Hence, the medicine is good for treating yellow fever, Zika, dengue, etc.
How to Take Ivermectin 12 mg?
Ask your doctor how many tablets you need. You can take an idea from the leveling also. In most cases, one tablet is enough. However, you need to take more than one tablet if you don’t feel better or have complete relief. People with a weak immune system generally need to take more than one tablet.
Dosage of Ivermectin 12 mg
Only one dose of Ivermectin 12mg is enough most of the time. There is no common interaction with Ivermectin 12 mg reported. However, if you’re taking any medicine regularly please consult with your doctor before taking Ivermectin 12 mg. You should not take any other medicine with the same properties. Please consult with your doctor if you have taken any other anti-parasite medicine recently. One tablet is sufficient in most cases.
What to Do If a Dose is Missed?
If you have missed a dose, you can compensate by taking Ivermectin 12mg at any time. However, if the time of taking the next dose is near, then avoid compensating for the missed dose. It is better to take the medicine strictly as recommended by your doctor. Overdosing Ivermectin 12 mg can cause serious side effects. See details of side effects in the side effects section.
There is no side effect reported of this medicine. If you experience any side effects, it will stay temporarily. Moreover, these symptoms will subside as your body will be used to Ivermectin 12 mg. You need to take the medicine on an empty stomach or as directed by your doctor. However, there can be some side effects.
- Please complete your course until you get completely relieved. Otherwise, symptoms will come back more severely.
- You should avoid Ivermectin 12 if you are pregnant. It can make your problem worse.
- In the case of breastfeeding Ivermectin 12 is safe. Advice from an experienced doctor business study in this case. If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult with your doctor before taking the medicine. It can make your problem worse.
Warnings and Precaution
- Please keep in mind that this is not an over-the-counter medicine. Please avoid self-medication as it can produce serious bad effects. You should take Ivermectin 12 mg under the supervision of an experienced doctor.
- In the case of breastfeeding, please take suggestions from the doctor before taking Ivermectin 12 mg.
- Don’t Break or chew Ivermectin 12mg.
- A doctor may need to test your blood to confirm complete relief from a parasitic attack.
- Please don’t consume alcohol after taking Ivermectin 12 mg.
- To get the maximum benefit from Ivermectin 12 mg, you should take a dose as you have been prescribed.
- If you feel that you have serious and persistent side effects, please contact your doctor.
- Animals can also have lice, scabies, etc. However, a human shouldn’t use veterinary products and vice versa.
- If you have any diseases like cancer or AIDS, please report to your doctor before using the medicine as the medicine can weaken your immune system.
- You can feel dizzy after taking the medicine. Please avoid tasks like driving, climbing, etc. after taking the medicine.
- Please don’t consume alcohol after taking the medicine.
- There are alternative doses of Ivermectin 12mg. The tablet is available in 3 Mg, 6 Mg also. Talk to your doctor if lower doses are enough for you. In lower doses, there is less chance of side effects.
- Ivermectin 12 mg is appropriate for those who weigh more than 50 Kg. Please talk to your doctor if this dose is appropriate for you. In some cases, your doctor may suggest a lower dosage.
- You can have any of the above-mentioned side effects. Please don’t overdose on the medicine. Doubling the dose can cause severe harm to your body.
Drug Interactions of Ivermectin 12 mg
- Tylenol or acetaminophen
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid
- Zinc (zinc sulfate)
- Eliquis or apixaban
- Benadryl or diphenhydramine
How to Store?
Store the medicine in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct heating or sunlight.
Ivermectin 12 mg Review
I have taken the medicine after taking suggestions from our doctor. The tablet was good for me. A single dose was enough for me.